Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4 Months and Counting







Happy Husband and I have been married four months today! We have been dating since October 2003, so I really felt that much would not change in our relationship as we have lived together five of those nearly seven years. I can honestly say that our little Happy Household is happier than ever! Humor me as I gush (just a moment, I promise)...
  • He loves me more than ever and shows it everyday in 100 ways.
  • He wants to take care of me as much as I want to take care of him.
  • We laugh until tears, nearly every night.
  • I still get butterflies when I look at him and jump excited when I hear him come through the door.
  • While I can't imagine our love growing more than it already has, I am thrilled to see what is in store.
Listening to: "You Picked Me" by A Fine Frenzy

No comments: