Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Caped and Fabulous


I admire people, especially women, who are bold and fearless. I tend to dress in neutral colors (black, grey, white, navy and tan make up the bulk of my closet) and shy away from anything showy. I am uncomfortable in the spotlight, preferring to direct the action from behind the scenes.

Enjoying a Happy Hour with two my girlfriends at a Tempe watering hole, a young lady came into the bar wearing a neon pink cape. It could been seen for miles (well at least from a couple of shops over)! We three giggled, but I thought to myself, "Bravo!" I wish I had an ounce of that confidence this woman showed in her pink cape. Maybe one day I will strut my stuff in a tiara, just because I feel like it.

Doubtful, but I do think it would be a great laugh and a lot of fun.

Listening to: "L.O.V.E" by V V Brown

No comments: