Monday, July 12, 2010

Commencement of Cookery


Today is the first day I pledge commitment to my Calendar of Cookery. I have planned out five meals a week for the remaining three weeks of July. I went with an ethnic theme for July as I truly enjoy multicultural cuisine. I'll post some recipes as I go along, if they are up to par (quick and easy and mighty tasty). Tonight ... Chicken Paprikash {HUNGARIAN}. Later this week we'll have Tandoori Fish {INDIAN} and Shrimp Etouffee {CAJUN} just for a couple samples.

I made sure to leave a (2) day of leftovers/day of takeout/day of dining out per week just in case I don't feel like cooking. I made a weekly shopping list so that we can save on our grocery bills. A major component to my manifesto. Eat groceries, not money. Simple.

Let you know how it goes.

Listening to: "Headlock" by Imogen Heap
Reading: "A Reliable Wife" by Robert Goolrick

No comments: