Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Feeeelings... So many feeeeelings!

I have intentionally avoided my blog lately. I have some beans to spill but want to keep said beans to myself a little while longer. Oh what a bean it is!

See Beans are firmly sealed in jar... no spillage.

Anywho...
I am an emotional whackadoo lately. The changes in my life are crazy right now (man, do I want to write it, but dang! I can't!). Today is my last day at the Science Center. It has been a really wild ride. Mostly phenomenal experience and fantastic coworkers. I really wouldn't trade this experience for much (aside for maybe moving right away so I wasn't do the long-distance-marriage thing). I laughed, I sold, I cried, and I finagled extra seating into too small of spaces. I've done it all!

Tonight I am buying all sorts of beverages for my trip south of the border. I am in charge of the non-boozy beverages. The other girls all have a handle on that already. All I want is Orange Juice and some sort of lemonade... yummmmm... and a way to keep it as icey-cold as possible. I plan on trying not to get sunburned, and then being really sad when I do, and then layering on all of the lotion I brought with me. I am super white and freckly folks. I can get burnt from a walk acroos a parking lot.

Tomorrow I am packing (that means I am buying boxes with my OJ at Wal-Mart tonight) as much as I can possibly pack. Then I have a last lunch with my future-former boss, Mo (we were the best team of Mo's around I tell you), followed by a quick jaunt to el aeropuerto to pick up Gina.

Friday... we drive! To Puerto Penasco in a giant mommy van. Husband arrives in Chandler right after I leave for Mexico. He will watch my baby dog while he hangs out with all his friends. I have a feeling it will be more bachelor-party than I'd like, but what the heck? Im not there to clean up after it.

Maybe after this fun-and-sun-filled beach weekend, I will let the cat out of the bag. (Cats don't like bags any way. Have you ever tried to put one inside of one? Don't try it. They scratch.)

No comments: