Thursday, January 5, 2012

Isn't that Something

I may have nearly caused a four car pile-up taking this photo

These little guys give me a smile every morning. These are the Fork Shoals Goats. When we first moved into or little rental, one glimpse of this scene made me think, "WHERE did you move me to, Shawn?!?" I thought forsure we would have neighbors who had a chicken coup and a cow complete with bell.

I have since grown to adore this motley crew of goats and donkeys.

I smile whenever I see them climb the tops of the haystacks and roam the area between two blueberry-sized one minute away from my home. Oh you goats and your climbing ways! How do you do what you do with such cloven hooves?

Anyone have interesting neighbors with interesting pets? The oddest I had seen was someone walking a pet pig once when I lived in Chandler, AZ.

No comments: