Friday, August 27, 2010

Progressing toward the finish line



I have been mute on my blog as of late. I have a few drafts saved up, but am having issues with loading photos from my camera. Sincerest apologies, dear reader.

I have maintained my running schedule. It has been three weeks now, and I am "running" more than ever (meaning: longer distances with shorter breaks and wishes for a swift and painless death before complete lung combustion). Feeling good. I have actually lost a couple inches off my body already (that's saying something with all the butter consumption recently in the Happy Household).

Discovered a seriously simple recipe for Easy Beef Wellington... life will never be the same. As long as I stay active, I hope I can outpace the Wellie's calories.

Reading: Been more obsessed with Bravo's The Real Housewives than my real books lately (Shameful)
Listening to: New in Town by Little Boots

No comments: