Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Sun Rises in the East


If you live in Arizona, you know these were taken about a week and a half ago (before Winter came crashing down on the Valley). There were taken at 7 a.m. on my drive to work. I had kept saying that I wanted to photograph the incredible sunrises on my early commute. They are about 5 minutes apart (stopping at a couple of stop signs and traffic lights; no twisting my body around while driving, safety first), but the color variance is striking.

Speaking of the sudden season change...
One day we had 83 degree heat (yes, deep, deep into December) and the next...


BANG! Our tree dropped all of its leaves. It was literally overnight. Hubster had a swell time raking it and bagging it. Little Remy didn't want anything to do with the piles of leaves.


So there you have it! Proof that Chandler gets more than one season. So what if it happens all in one week?

No comments: