Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Twenty Ten!

(My Absolute Favorite Event of 2010)
We've laughed, we've cried, sometimes within moments of doing one, we've done the other. We've been overjoyed and underwhelmed. We have great highs and some pretty (average) lows. It has been a rollercoaster ride 2010, and now we part as friends. I will look back at you fondly because within that 12 month span of time, I have grown and changed all for the better.

Times I've loved most of all:
  • Rescuing My Little Remy- it is true love
  • Weddings- being in them, being at them, planning them
  • Being a bride- now matter how much I do not like the spotlight, It was the most fun day of my life
  • Having a hot lil groom- Man! I love that face!
  • Camping trips- fires a-blazing, s'mores a-roasting, trails a-hiked
  • 4th of July in Telluride- It was like being in a postcard
  • Picnics in the park- though we didn't particularly like picking burrs out of the blanket
  • Reuniting with old friends- always pick up wherever we left off
  • The Freakin' Honeymoon- Woot woot! Pura Vida!
  • Falling in love again- at least once a week


I am a New Year's sap. May everyone have a safe, but boisterous night!



Two years ago, at 11:59 p.m., Shawn dropped down on one knee...

No comments: