- In the quest to be in shape I have... well ... I have done little aside from make myself a very healthy lunch today (gotta start sometime): 3 oz. mixed greens, 2 hard boiled egg whites, 3 oz. baby carrots, tuna with mustard and 1 oz. white onions, and a delightful bottle of h2o. I apologized to any coworkers for the stanky smell coming from my desk. Tonight will take My Little Remy for a run.
- Have not had a single sip of any soda since the New Year, let alone a drop of DC. Also curbed my Crystal Light intake, it was a little much ***but tasted oh so good***
- Credit Card still has a balance on it. I am saving 75 cents left and right by no longer visiting the vending machine. One goal leads into another, baby!
- Have yet to dust off the ol' Ethnic Cookbook. Will be making something fishy tonight for sure. Also will most likely be healthy which will help achieve numero uno on this list.
- Yep, still a-whining. Starting to think I really dont live up to my goals; how quickly I forget and abandon them. Is this genal pessimism considered whining?
- Just finished a book most people thought would be very boring, "The Cult of Personality Testing: How Personality Tests Are Leading Us to Miseducate Our Children, Mismanage Our Companies, and Misunderstand Ourselves" by Annie Murphy Paul and loved it. I feel more informed and can probably carry on a good debate about the pitfalls and perils of boxing one's personality into one form. We are too complex. A very well-written and engaging book.
- I put more junk in the second guestroom yesterday. Did not take anything out. Opposite of plan. Whoops!
- No daytrips, but the year has just begun!
- Am starting an album of the past year. But first... we finally received our WEDDING ALBUM! Heck yes I am excited, even though I have seen those photos a thousand times.
Reading: "The Cult of Personality Testing: How Personality Tests Are Leading Us to Miseducate Our Children, Mismanage Our Companies, and Misunderstand Ourselves" by Annie Murphy Paul
Listening to: "Let's Dance" by M. Ward