Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspiration for Creative Expression

Dance your heart out!

Sometimes you see something that makes you smile and kind of warms your heart. I feel this way when I see videos of puppies rolling around, babies laughing, and every form of dance. It is this last form of expression that truly inspires me. I am in awe of people who just "Go For It." There is no half-way, rather it is living and dreaming to the fullest. Below is a video of a woman on Ireland's "Got to Dance" program. While she may not be the most technically advanced danseur, she goes all out and just dances!

(It helps that this particular tune cracks me up whenever I hear it)



Dance on!

Reading (still): "Inside the Vicorian Home" ***this book is huge!***
Listening to: "Firework" by Katy Perry ***also inspirational***

No comments: