Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beauty is in the EYEBROW of the Beholder

Another makeup product I don't think I will be able to live without:
Benefit Brow-Zings!
Buy me here!

I use "Dark" as my hair is nearly black. You dip a teeny angles brush into wax, which keeps your brows in place all day long, and then use the teeny blending brush to gently apply the eyebrow powder to fill in sparse areas. It also has a teeny lil' tweezer for the in-between wax sessions. Beautiful! I get tons of compliments on my brows, even when I go too long between waxing them. Another bonus is that it lasts FOR.EV.ER! The price freaked me out until the makeup artist said she has had hers for almost a year and it is still going. I keep the little plastic thingy over the wax and powder to keep the mirror clean and keep the wax from drying out.

I am crazy about Benefit. Admittedly, this is probably because I get sucked in by the adorable packaging and feisty product names. I am a sucker for quality branding!

Which may also explain my devotion to Benefit's BadGal lash Mascara! It does its ultra-volumizing job, yet it doesn't clump. How can this be? I don't know, and I don't care. I am now a devotee this wonder-product! My eyes are my favorite feature and choose to play them up when I "see" fit (tee hee hee).

And then buy me here!
I will eventually post photos of me wearing these products. Before and Afters, perchance? We shall see.
What makes you feel gorgeous?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have never tried that mascara, but I have always heard great things about it!