Monday, March 21, 2011

I don't have time for this, I'm management

Its been a little while since I have communicated with the blogging world. I have taken on my new job as Facility Sales Manager at Arizona Science Center with gusto. I have already learned the building (well, I have learned it enough to make guests think I know what I am talking about), I have booked my first walk-through (wish me luck peeps, if I book this wedding, I will be overjoyed), and am in the middle of creating marketing materials (ie a brochure we need oh so badly). I worked my first event (a resounding success) and have three more this week alone!

What is it that I do, you ask? I book events for the Science Center and then I coordinate them. Weddings, networking mixers, receptions, awards show, bar mitzvahs, quinceneras, sweet sixteens, proms, grad nights, fundraisers, oh my! I am really excited for this new venture in my life and hope I deliver as much as I can. (PS spread the word if you're in the Phoenix-area that if someone wants to host an event, I am right downtown wanting to impress).

Hugs and Love!

Isn't that pretty... I can do that!

No comments: