Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Falls Park at Reedy River

How many places have a waterfall downtown? No, not a manmade fountain, a real waterfall. Greenville, SC is one of them (seriously contemplating looking up exactly the number of downtown waterfalls there are in the States, no time no time). We spent Saturday downtown walking in and out of vintage shops, dined al-cheapo in a great Italian ristorante, an visited an old timey general store. The best part of the day was spent walking along Reedy River and relaxing at Falls Park.

Falls Park

Enjoying my new favorite place in town

O Serenity!

We're putting down some roots in ol' SC

One of the "Mice on Main" when I move in June, I am finding them all!
I think I am going to love it here. <3

1 comment:

Lynzie said...

Well, I know that you are going to love it here! I am a Greenville girl and am convinced that it is in the top 5 of US cities! There are on-going festivals every month, main street market from Spring to Fall, and lots of night life! Yeay! I sound like a billboard, haha, but I predict you both will be very happy here! Good Luck!

Lynzie
www.deepsouthsip.com