Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goodbye Gina Bean

Last night I said my first good byes to one of my best friends. No, she's alive and kicking, she's not dead! She's shipping up to Denver. She was born and raised there and sought new adventures at age 18 when she enrolled at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. Best decision she ever made if you ask me. We bonded over playing dominoes and talking about boys and drinking beer and staying up for days and mayhem and mischief and so on and so on.

I'm going to miss Miss G. She is the first of my group of girlfriends to move out of Arizona. (at the end of the month Lil Miss Kenda moves to Dallas and then a month later, I will take my own wild ride across country). You better call me as soon as you date the doctor I promised you you'll marry :) I just want my, "thank You , Mo, you were right," because I always am right and its nice to hear it from someone else's mouth aside from my own.


Have a great time in Denver, dahling.

No comments: