Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Musings from the Edge

  • Its not the laptop, it is me. I cannot figure out how to reply to comments on the blog-bliggity-blog. I always want to respond but I cannot figure it out! Ugh! I know I must have my settings all squirrely, but cannot figure out what it is! *** If you know what my issue is, please let me know and I'll attempt to reply to you, if possible.
  • I use exclamation points more than necessary. I just get excited!
  • My dog is bored with me. Somtimes he just looks at me and walks into another room. Apparently he doesn't think I'm fun when I watch a marathon of tv in the afternoon. He wants me to get this job as much as I do. 
  • My bedroom is now a dark dark cave thanks to the light-destroying curtains we put up. No more waking up with the sun. Speaking of sun,  it is really messing my body clock when it stays bright and shiny until 9pm.
  • 99 degrees living in the South is verrrrry different than living in the West.

No artificial light needed for our sunglasses-necessary master bath!

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

I've been wondering how to reply to comments too - unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do it on blogger :( Also, my dog gets bored with me too and basically does the same thing hahah. Gotta love them!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com