Friday, December 9, 2011

Tis the Season for Wreaths

Its December (meaning I have six weeks before Henry dances onto the scene)! My three fall decorations are packed away and Christmas ones are now on display. The Tree is up and covered in glittering garland, bulbs and icicles and topped with an angel. 
The dining table is decked in a snowy runner and a tiny flocked tree with our yearly ornaments (yearly since 2007 at least, I wish I had 2003-2006) and somewhat melted red tapers.
The stockings are hung by the tv with care... and bells. Even Buddy the Turtle is feeling festive!


Our windows wear wreaths as does our door and lights adorn the garage and the bushes.


 
Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

/i want your SC ornament! Where did you get it?

http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

brenda said...

Everything looks beautiful Monique!

ConnieB said...

So pretty! I love looking at other people's decor (: