Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I may have the Dia-Bee-Tus

 
Son of a sugar coated buttery dream biscuit! I failed the glucose screening test and must go back to the doctor's office for the Three Hour Starve and Stick Marathon that is the Glucose Tolerance Test. I feel bad not only for myself, but also for everyone around me. I will not be able to eat or drink anything other than sips of water until 11:30am next Wednesday. If you are not aware, I get a little "cranky" when I am hungry. I shamefully turn in to the Incredible Hulking Preggo, "Mommy angry! Feed Mommy now!"

I probably should have skipped the Blue Bunny Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream the night before the Screening.

Having gotten this fine news all I could think about was cheeseburgers and crinkle cut french fries for the rest of the day. Lord help me, my brain and my blood sugar are conspiring to kill me.

No comments: