Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are you afraid of the dark?


Le Jour Dix
Something I am Afraid of

I know it is completely irrational, but...

I have a fear of falling backward. Trust me I fall all over myself going forwards and to either side, but going backward gives me the creeps. I tighten up the chair-back at my computer because if I lean one inch too far back... total spaz attack. This irrational fear also does not allow me to do those terrible "trust tests" where you fall backward into your very trustworthy friends' arms. I just can't do it, I get anxious and teary eyed and become an emotional wreck. It is definitely NOT because I do not trust my friends; I am a very trusting person (maybe too much at times - I wear my heart on my sleeve). Could this be because I am a control freak? Perhaps...


Listening to: "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver

No comments: