Thursday, November 11, 2010

Challenge continues...

Le Jour Quatre
My Parents

Brother, Mom, Dad, Me, Hubby, Brother Sister on our Wedding Day

I love my parents, they are two of my best friends. They are my constant companions during my hour commute back home from work nearly every day. Both have fantastic smiles, make me laugh, have brilliant minds, and the biggest hearts. I am truly, truly blessed to have such incredible mentors in my life. If I could grow to be one-tenth of the loving people they are, I will consider my life a success.

My gorgeous family live in New Jersey, so far, far away from Chandler, Arizona. It makes for a great vacation whenever Happy Husband and I can make it out there, so close to New York and Philadelphia, and incredibly picturesque. I wish I could be nearer to them, but at least we have unlimited minutes on our cellphone plans.

Listening to: "Chasing Pavements" by Adele

No comments: