Monday, November 22, 2010

Catching up on the past few days

Le Jour Treize
Goals


Goal 1: To crate a bucket list and start checking things off immediately
Goal 2: To elevate my career and be fulfilled in doing so
Goal 3: To re-start my running (the race wasn't supposed to be the last time, whoops)
Goal 4: To continue my education in some form or another
Goal 5: Think of more goals, I should probably shoot for more stars


Le Jour Quatorze

A Picture I Love
Le Jour Quinze
A Bible Verse

"A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance."
Ecclesiastes 3:4

and another favorite:


"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy."
Psalm 30:11


Le Jour Seize
A Dream House

I dream of my perfect house often. A funny thing because I focus more on where it is, with whom I share it, and the sounds coming from it, more than what it looks like. I don't mean to make this deeper than t should be, but it is true. The house of my dreams is filled with laughter and music, the smells of good cooking (particularly fresh bread), with lots of children, my husband, my friends and my dog. I dream of living near a beach. It won't matter how large our home is - we do not spend much time in it, being outdoors building sandcastles and walking in ocean puddles much of the time. When I picture it in my mind, I see myself on a wraparound porch, standing my dark green shutters on white walls, the cieling of the porch is a light blue (keeping in custom with the homes in the keys). That is my dream house. The photo above is Hemingway house on Key West, a favorite place of mine.

If I could find a dilapidated home on the island and fix it up, it would be a true dream house come true. I love a good restoration-dream (not so sure about my real life abilities, but I am super talented in dreamland).

Listening to: "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse

No comments: