Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do you believe in magic?

Le Jour Douze
What do I believe?

I believe in a great many things. I believe laughter is a cure for all ailments. I believe in the power of a positive mind. I believe in love. I believe in free will. I believe in making up your own mind. I believe in standing on your own two feet. I believe in compliments and complements. I believe in liberty. I believe magic. I believe in God. I believe that a pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow. I believe in fairy tales. I believe in forever. I believe in painting your life with broad brushstrokes. I believe that all men are born equal. I believe there is goodness in everyone. I believe in salvation. I believe that secrets and mystery make for good stories, but less than whole relationships. I believe nothing is all black or white (even zebras' tongues are pink). I believe the children are our future. I believe in creating your own destiny. I believe in having many soulmates, but marrying just one. I believe that dreams do come true and it can happen to you.

No comments: