Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Challenge



Le Jour Trois
My first love

Ugh. How about my current love? Before Happy Hubby and I met, I had exchanged "I love yous" with two other people. With one I didn't mean and the other, I did, but it was more like puppy love. I strongly believe that if you feel something, express it, because now could be your only chance. I give this statement with a disclaimer that I do not condone straight-up foolishness and tossing your heart around like a toy.
That being said, falling in love with my husband was the easiest thing I have ever done. He complements me in as many was as I do him. We met during my freshman year at Arizona State University, though did not start dating until the Fall of 2003. We moved in together in 2005 and married May 1, 2010. We have grown up together as young kids starting out college to fully-grown adults. I think he is the most beautiful man with the most incredible brain. Hubby proposed on New Year's Eve 2009 as the fireworks were exploding overhead.

I am a Happy Wife.


Listening to: "Dirty Laundry" by Bitter:Sweet

No comments: