Friday, November 12, 2010

Buy My Wedding!



Ok, not really. I am selling my centerpieces that I created for my wedding (and moss pomanders, and "thank you" parasol) after six months of storage in our unused extra bedroom. My wedding colors were burgundy, black with accents of moss green and purple. They were fun to create and I will consider posting my tutorial once I get these puppies off my hands (and out of my house).

If you know someone who is getting married and looking for an easy and inexpensive wedding (easier and less pricey than doing it all yourself, that is) let them know I have the goods. I reused several manzanita branches, flowers, and glass bases in my own home for decor. I am not opposed to anyone doing the same.



Listening to: "I Want You" by Rachael Yamagata

No comments: